WILLIE OR WON'T HE?
New customers get 3/1 for Willie Mullins to train a winner on day 1 of the Cheltenham Festival 2015 - Plus a £10 Free Bet!
The biggest racing extravaganza of the year is just around the corner, Tuesday 10th of March is the opening day of the Cheltenham Festival 2015 with no less than seven spectacular races to get your teeth stuck into. Day 1 is dominated by trainer Willie Mullins who, amongst many other entries, trains the four hot favourites on the Tuesday of the Festival:
|• Douvan - 7/4 Favourite for the Supreme Novices' Hurdle||• Un De Sceaux - 8/11 Favourite for the Arkle|
|• Faugheen - 5/4 Favourite for the Champion Hurdle||• Annie Power - Evs Favourite for the Mares Hurdle|
As you would expect, with the four most fancied runners of the day and the support of his other entries, Willie Mullins is just 1/20 to train a winner on day 1 - but new customers at 32Red Sport can get a huge 3/1 - we must be bonkers!
To get this amazing price, simply sign up to 32Red Sport using promotion code WILLIE3 and place your first bet (maximum £10) on our special market for Willie Mullins to train a winner on day 1 of the Cheltenham Festival 2015 at the current odds and if he has a winner, we’ll pay you out at 3/1. It's like finding money in the street!
*You will be paid in cash based on the normal price on site and will have the extra amount, bringing the bet up to 3/1, credited as free bets.
Fancy a little something extra?…
Place another bet of £10 or more on any other selection at Evs or greater and when it is settled, we’ll give you a £10 free bet plus 10 free games on our fantastic Terminator 2 slot! Click here for details.
Terms and Conditions
- All new customers who sign up using promotion code WILLE3 and place their first bet on the special market 'Willie Mullins to train a winner on day 1 of Cheltenham 2015' at the current price will get their bet settled at 3/1 if he has a winner.
- This is a limited-time offer and only to new customers registering between 17:00 (UK Time) on Friday 6th February 2015 until 13:30 on Tuesday 10th March 2015.
- You will be paid in cash based on the normal price on site and the extra amount, bringing the bet up to 3/1, credited as free bets in multiples of €/£10.
- Free bets from this promotion will be credited to your account within 24 hours of a Willie Mullins trained horse winning at Cheltenham on day one of the Festival 2015.
- Maximum stake for this offer is €/£10.
- Valid for new customers only. Duplicate accounts are not eligible for this promotion. For clarity, duplicate accounts include all 32Red products e.g. account holders at 32Red Sport, Casino, Poker, Bingo etc are not eligible.
- Applies to singles only, any bets with the enhanced selection in a multiple will be settled at the normal price.
- Customers who place a second bet of €/£10 (£10 win or £10 ew) or more on any selection at odds of Evs or greater will receive a €/£10 free bet plus 10 free games on Terminator 2. Click here for details.
- Standard 32Red Sport terms and conditions apply.
- Bets which are closed early using our cash-in facility do not qualify towards enhanced odds or free bet offers.
- Free bets can be used on any selection of your choice.
- Free bets will expire within 7 days of being credited.
- Terminator 2 is a 243 ways slot. The free games awarded will be 10 games at 243 lines, 1 coin at 0.01 coin size. Your free slot games are only valid in our Instant Casino.
- To claim either of these offers bets must be placed using real cash, bets that are placed using a free bet token will not apply to these offers.
- Both of these offers are only available to UK & Ireland customers. Due to promotional abuse, customers who deposit via Moneybookers & Neteller do not qualify.
- Both these offers are strictly limited to one enhanced odds special bet and one €/£10 free bet per household even if there is more than one computer retained at the address. The identity of a user will be determined on the basis of all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/charge card number, computer, and any other form of identification which may be required.
- 32Red reserves the right to withhold any free bets or confiscate winnings from free bets if it believes that the promotion has been abused (including irregular betting patterns) and/or any of the terms of the offer are not fulfilled.
- 32Red may, at their sole discretion, limit the eligibility of new customers to participate in this promotion, for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users.
- 32Red may, at their sole discretion, change the terms and conditions for any reason whatsoever without notice to the end users. No correspondence will be entered into. 32Red's decision will be considered final in the event of a dispute.
Terms and conditions last updated 12:47 4th February 2015.